Tupperware Plastic Fridge and Take Away Containers Cubix, Small (110ml, Multicolour) - Set of 4

 AmazonBasics 3pc Airtight Food Storage Containers Set, 3 x 1.0 Liter



1.These are sturdy especially the lids. Easy to open & close. I’m only hoping that the clip-on lids dont become loose with time & usage as it happens with Rubbermaid containers. I hope they come in bigger sizes though.
Update - I’ve been using them for almost a year now, they’ve held up very well and the plastic doesn’t look discoloured . I use only liquid detergent and a soft sponge to wash them so they still look almost new.

2. It’s airtight, great for freezer and fridge. I wash it in the dishwasher and that has been no problem with the plastic. I did break one dropping it while taking it from the freezer and the plastic broke but that was definetly my fault. Overall I recommend!

3.The quality of the product is really good and the price to value ratio is really good too if you are going to store in refrigerator you can go ahead with this but I would not suggest you in if you want to take it to your work or anywhere else.

4. I'm using it for storing in refrigerators and it's keeping things fresh. I specifically use it for coriander leaves, curry leaves and chillies. Good quality as well.